Saturday 19 September 2009

Manchester Parkour

Today I went into Manchester to shoot
some stuff at Platform 4. One of the greatest displays was by The Urban Playground and Gravity Style, who collectively put on a show called Fusion. It contained large elements of Parkour amongst other things. Shots from that will follow shortly. They were fantastic. But at the end of their show they did a workshop for people who were interested in Parkour. Now this is a sport I’ve always wanted to photograph and some of the results are here. It’s a fantastic, exciting sport that should have much more attention – demanding skill, strength and concentration. Anyway anyone from Parkour out there who wants someone to photograph them – just let me know. Practice would be enough for me!











1 comment:

  1. nice pics
    can you send me contact email or contact phone number of Northern Parkour Manchester please
    send to this email: atif_gujjar@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete